Challenges within traditional accounts payable (AP) departments are nothing new. However, as companies feel the impact of high processing costs and manual inefficiencies on their bottom lines, the need for an automated workflow solution that Microsoft Dynamics GP applications provide is critical.
Microsoft is leveraging their deep heritage in productivity to empower finance leaders with intuitive and fun tools for the data tasks that lay before them. Microsoft envisions a future where finance leaders can not only synthesize all the data they have from disparate sources but also visualize and interact with it in new ways. What does the future of data visualization look like for today’s modern finance leader?
- Faster processing: Receive and enter vendor invoices by removing the requirement of manual sorting and handling.
- Reduced costs: Lower purchase-to-pay process costs by eliminating excess paper, transportation and archiving expenses.
- Improved accuracy: Achieve processing accuracy by reducing error-prone manual touch points.
- Full visibility: Oversee the entire approval and payment process with 100% visibility and control.
- Electronic archiving: Make all invoices electronically available from anywhere and at any time for easy data retrieval and audit compliance.
The next step toward the future of automated workflow is equipping everyone in an organization with data analytics tools that surface meaningful insights quickly. For many finance professionals, Excel is the tool of choice for day-to-day data management projects. Though it’s been an integral part of businesses for years, the modern Excel is much more powerful than its predecessors. Today’s Excel can take millions of rows of data and convert it into touch-enabled, interactive visual data that can be embedded into PowerPoint. It can also integrate with many popular business intelligence tools, like Microsoft Power BI, and Microsoft Dynamics GP. This flexibility makes it possible for everyone, from the data-savvy to the data-novice, to query and visualize the data they need to get their jobs done.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics GP. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours. Contact us at Accountnet to learn more.