Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud helps you gain deeper business and risk insight from internal and external data. A more comprehensive approach improves the accuracy and integrity of insight that you can gain with actuarial, financial, and operational risk. Are you looking for a Microsoft Dynamics cloud hosting solution to enjoy better performance, scalability, and cost savings? Microsoft Dynamics GP delivers flexible cloud deployment options, with each option offering different benefits to fit your business’s custom needs.
Accountnet provides SaaS pricing and hosting options for Microsoft Dynamics by working closely with Data Resolution, a SaaS and web hosting site. Private Cloud hosting ensures a seamless, secure portal combining the most effective features of onsite hosting with Cloud functionality. Dedicated hosting is truly the most robust and flexible option for any business requiring a fully managed, highly available, and disaster recovery-backed solution. This is a highly secured, highly accessible solution managed across five worldwide data centers.
Some specific benefits include:
- Outsourced data center: No need to find the space for a dedicated data center inside your business or worry about managing it
- Better performance: Infrastructure is dedicated to your business — not shared with other users
- Flexible payment: Pay for what you use — a reduction in the number of users is handled with no questions asked
- More secure: Data Resolution’s own security protocols let you rest assured your data is always protected
- Emergency planning: Get offsite data storage to support business recovery and emergency contingency plans
- Data backups: Backups are managed and automatic
- Interoperability: Easily integrated with all Microsoft tools
- Automatic upgrades: Don’t lose any customized features as new updates are released
- Hybrid options: Combine with lower-cost solutions to add even more flexibility and redundancy to your infrastructure
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Accountnet also provides SaaS pricing and hosting options for Microsoft Dynamics GP. If you want to know more about cloud deployment options, discuss your own managed backup and replication plan, or learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP in general, you can Contact us at Accountnet and speak to our consultants.