Intelligence as an advantage. Everything around us is measured, effectively making every business now a data-driven one. How can that be used to your advantage? Intelligent business solutions combine people, data, systems, and processes for a real-time view of what’s going on. Watching these data shifts can lead to more successful decision making, such as in which areas of your business you should invest in technology. This can be achieved with business analytics, like Power BI and Jet Reports or Biznet.
Cloud computing and financial reporting are no longer just buzzwords — they are driving business transformation for small and midsize businesses. By bringing together business applications and familiar productivity tools, Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud can now offer the insights you need to better understand your customers and drive your success.
- MS Dynamics 365 Business Central offers multiple ready-to-use APIs and institutes point-to-point connection between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and a 3rd party solution or service.
- It allows exclusive industry-specific functionalities that corroborates the cloud technology. And with flexible scalability, it fits businesses of varied sizes, from small start-ups to global agglomerates.
- It connects data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to provide an end-to-end view of your business in India. You can chart financial performance in real time with its built-in Power BI dashboards.
- The Embed App feature allows you to extend and customize Business Central application and build a better customer relationship with focused services and functionality.
- With MS Dynamics 365, you can meet 100% compliance with your local regulatory capabilities by molding it according to the requirements of the local market in United States.