How can Microsoft Dynamics connect with better data tools?
Bring your data to life with Power BI
Connect to hundreds of data sources, and visualize all your data with live dashboards and reports. Then share insights across your organization to fuel intelligent action.
Start now to Create a data culture today!
Foster collaboration among every user in every role. Build reports with colleagues and share insights with other Power BI Pro users across your organization.
• Connect directly to your data – on premises or in the cloud, real-time and streaming data.
• Ask questions in natural language, and predictive visualizations appear as you type.
• Create your own custom visuals using the open framework, or choose from more than 100 visuals,
• Use the Quick Insights feature to uncover predictive patterns, associations, and trends hidden in your data.
Do more with Microsoft
Deploy easily and onboard your team quickly. Power BI Pro integrates with the Microsoft solutions you already use, like Office 365, SharePoint, Excel and Teams.
• Get started in seconds and begin visualizing in minutes, thanks to the familiar Microsoft interface.
• Access data using Cortana. Power BI is integrated with Cortana in Windows 10.
• Operate on data stored in Azure Data Lake Storage with Power BI, while enabling advanced analytics and AI with Azure Data Services.
• Implement more quickly and at a lower cost because Power BI Pro integrates with your existing Microsoft solutions.
Publish and consume content anywhere
Distribute insights anytime, anywhere, on any device in just a few clicks. And when it’s time to scale, add flexibility with Power BI Premium.
• Create reports in Power BI, and do even more with Power BI Desktop.
• Access Power BI from any device with the native Power BI Mobile app to easily annotate reports and keep your team informed while on the go.
• Distribute pre-built dashboards and reports from your organization or popular service providers like QuickBooks Online or Salesforce.com.
• Share with people and businesses-both inside and outside of your organization.
Manage user access and security from one central place. No more wrangling business intelligence solutions scattered throughout different teams across your organization.
• Control access by user with role-specific insights and row-level security.
• Meet local regulations on service delivery, data residency, access, and control with national clouds.
• Safeguard your data in a way that meets stringent industry compliance standards and certifications.
• Use built-in Azure Active Directory (AAD) to authenticate users, along with Power BI login credentials to access resources.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions provide accounting personnel the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud.
Contact us at Accountnet to learn more! www.microsoftfinacialsoftware.com