Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials is a business management solution that’s connecting people and processes like never before by bringing your business tools in the form of apps to the cloud for anywhere access. Turn your multiple disconnected systems into one and get a complete picture of your business and make better business decisions, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it. Microsoft Dynamics 365 not only has all the general accounting and financial tools that you need like General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, and Accounts Payables, but also…
Improve your organization’s flexibility to develop, modify, and control budgets so you don’t get overextended.
- Focus business performance through better revenue and expense accountability
- Reach goals quicker with estimating tools that provide income and expense reporting by prospective jobs
- Track budget versus actuals and stop over- spend before it’s an issue
Use account schedules to define row and column structures, conduct analysis in-page or on screen, and export to Excel to analyze and compare general ledger entries to budget.
- Easily create your own key performance indicators
- Use account schedules to generate charts and graphs on your home page
- Calculate profit margins on departments, product lines, or customer groups
Import a bank statement file or feed to quickly register payments. Automatically apply credits to open ledger entries.
- Get real-time bank information from your bank and credit card feeds
- Access accounts from thousands of financial institutions around the world using simplified bank feeds
- Quickly identify differences with more frequent reconciliation
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. Accountnet has helped hundreds of companies adopt a Microsoft Business solution that matches their business goals and has deployed it according to our clients’ timetables and within their budgets. We are Gold Certified Partners for Microsoft Dynamics in New York City, serving the Northeast from Philadelphia, PA to Washington, DC. Contact us today to learn more about how the new Dynamics 365 can help your business.