Debuting this fall, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business is a SaaS-based business management solution for small & mid-sized businesses that runs on the Microsoft cloud. Fully integrated with Microsoft Office 365, Dynamics 365 for Business is a new entrant in the space from Microsoft that include additional benefits for users that helps them better control their business than other Cloud-based platforms such as QuickBooks and Netsuite.
Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Helps organizations move from monolithic application suites to purpose-built, SaaS applications with intelligence built in.
- Integrates Microsoft Office 365.
- Introduces a disruptive and customer centric business model to build what you want and buy just the capabilities you need, while ensuring all roles have access to all the data they need to be successful in their jobs.
- Brings business process into the communication and collaboration tools we use today.
- Operates with People centric, intelligent, mobile first processes with PowerApps and Cortana Intelligence.
- Delivers a platform where developers can easily and quickly add unique value and make this available to Microsoft customers. Overall, Dynamics 365 is the next generation of business apps in the cloud. These apps bring together the full power of Microsoft across productivity, advanced analytics, Power BI and IoT, with the strength of the cloud and a new application platform, AppSource. As such, Dynamics 365 is the coming together of two worlds, structured business processes and unstructured personal productivity, so businesses can achieve more.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. Accountnet has helped hundreds of companies adopt a Microsoft Business solution that matches their business goals and has deployed it according to our clients’ timetables and within their budgets. We are Gold Certified Partners for Microsoft Dynamics in New York City, serving the Northeast from Philadelphia, PA to Washington, DC. Contact us today to learn more about how the new Dynamics 365 can help your business.