Microsoft’s all-in-one business management solution for small and medium sized businesses is now available in the cloud as a robust, scalable solution to take your business to the next level. Accountnet recognizes that enabling a successful cloud business management solution is an important strategic decision.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a business management solution that helps companies connect their General Ledger and Financial Reporting to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions. With this modern business platform, you can easily and quickly tailor, extend and build applications so they fit your specific needs – with little to no code development.
Bring your data to life with Power BI
Connect to hundreds of data sources and visualize all your data with live dashboards and reports. Then share insights across your organization to fuel intelligent action.
- Connect directly to your data – on premises or in the cloud, real-time and streaming data.
- Ask questions in natural language, and predictive visualizations appear as you type.
- Create your own custom visuals using the open framework or choose from more than 100 visuals.
Multi Currency today – Manage multiple currencies throughout the system, including payables and receivables, general ledger reports, resource and inventory items and bank accounts.
Accelerate financial close and reporting
Streamline accounts receivables and payables, and automatically reconcile accounts to close. Report on financials quickly and accurately, while monitoring compliance.
- Effectively manage finances with powerful business applications that are quick to deploy, like Workflow, easy to use and can enable more growth for your business needs.
- Grow efficiently — use Microsoft Security to reduce costs and really enable your data access to track more data from other systems.
- Safeguard your business by setting up role-based security to keep your data protected and be prepared for the unexpected so your business never misses a beat.
- Do business anywhere — get the benefits of more mobilization with Microsoft Analyzer, which can access dashboards and information and have them work together wherever you are located.
Accountnet helps drive the digital transformation of your business on your terms. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. Our Microsoft solutions provide accounting personnel the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud.
Contact us at Accountnet to learn more!